Friday, October 21, 2011

pain

I just don't know what to do with myself, I changed my entire life plan for him. We planned our life together a nice wedding moving to Texas and our 2 children Tyler Duane and Kelsey Ann. He told me he wanted to marry me here and now. I think all he wanted was sex until it got to hard and I wasn't putting out anymore. The one time were I can't because I'm having pains and a few days later he tells me he's not ready for a girlfriend. October 23rd would ha e been our one year. He wasn't just my boyfriend he was my best friend. The one who got me kicked out of my parents house and now I just want the year of my life back, I kind of wished I had cheated on him when I had the chance but then again that's not me. I just hurt and wish it would stop... I wish I would stop breathing
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment